This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your browser version, we suggest the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
Canine Lymphoma: FAQs in diagnosis and treatment
Wednesday 25 September 2019
Willows Referral Service, Highlands Road, Shirley Solihull B90 4NH
0121 712 7070
Lymphoma is a neoplasia frequently diagnosed and treated in dogs in general practice. New diagnostic techniques such as flow cytometry and molecular testing (PARR) are available to diagnose less straightforward cases and/or to provide prognostic information. In this practical lecture Chiara will discuss how to choose the most appropriate diagnostic tests and when clinical staging is indicated. Chiara will also go through the indications and details of the chemotherapy protocols and drugs most frequently used in general practice. She will also update you on new treatment options available for canine patients with lymphoma.
Please login to book
To ensure you don't miss this event, register to receive CPD Forum updates - you will then be emailed as soon as the registration form is made available and when new CPD events are added. Unfortunately, bookings cannot be made on your behalf by contacting the practice directly.
For directions and contact details please go to our contact page.
To register for this CPD event you must be a registered member, if you already have an account please sign in below otherwise please register here.
Becoming a registered member has the following benefits:
- rapidly register to attend Willows CPD events
- track your Willows CPD attendance
- download CPD Attendance Certificates
- download CPD Day Forum Invoices
- the ability to manage your registration for Willows CPD updates
- even quicker on-line registration of routine referred cases
- the facility to review the cases you have referred to Willows
- the option to quickly record emergency cases you have referred over the phone
- track the log of cases you have referred to Willows Referral Service