This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your browser version, we suggest the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
Ophthalmology - Colour Changes in the Eye - What’s your diagnosis?
Wednesday 28 March 2018
Willows Referral Service, Highlands Road, Shirley Solihull B90 4NH
0121 712 7070
Ophthalmology can be a challenging discipline and one of the reasons for that is the difficulty in interpreting the clinical signs. How often does a patient suffering from uveitis resembles a glaucomatous case? Is the eye red because of keratoconjunctivitis sicca or is there a specific condition affecting the episclera? And why is the cornea opaque? Is it oedema, lipid or mineral deposits?
The aim of this evening CPD is to help clarify this doubts by explaining the pathogenesis responsible for all of these changes and how a complete ophthalmic examination can guide you into finding the answers and managing the case.
Please login to book
To ensure you don't miss this event, register to receive CPD Forum updates - you will then be emailed as soon as the registration form is made available and when new CPD events are added. Unfortunately, bookings cannot be made on your behalf by contacting the practice directly.
For directions and contact details please go to our contact page.
To register for this CPD event you must be a registered member, if you already have an account please sign in below otherwise please register here.
Becoming a registered member has the following benefits:
- rapidly register to attend Willows CPD events
- track your Willows CPD attendance
- download CPD Attendance Certificates
- download CPD Day Forum Invoices
- the ability to manage your registration for Willows CPD updates
- even quicker on-line registration of routine referred cases
- the facility to review the cases you have referred to Willows
- the option to quickly record emergency cases you have referred over the phone, and have these automatically entered into the quarterly draw (see below)
- track the log of cases you have referred to Willows Referral Service
To encourage use of this new efficient process, for each case you refer using the form and which is then seen by us, you will be entered into a quarterly prize draw!