This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your browser version, we suggest the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
More than Meets the Eye: Ocular Emergencies
Wednesday 22 April 2020
Willows Referral Service, Highlands Road, Shirley Solihull B90 4NH
0121 712 7070
Dealing with ophthalmic emergencies can be very daunting, and often if these cases present out of hours the management of the patient can become even more challenging…
- Is this an acute glaucoma or just uveitis?
- Is the eye pushed forwards or enlarged?
- Is this ulcer very deep or can we treat it medically?
- Is this dog really blind?
During this presentation our Specialists in Ophthalmology will address commonly asked questions when confronted with ocular emergencies. This evening aims to ensure that you are confident in tackling these cases with the expertise and confidence that will allow a good outcome to be achieved.
Places are limited and reserved on a first come, first served basis. Early booking is advised to avoid disappointment!
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED
Please login to book
To ensure you don't miss this event, register to receive CPD Forum updates - you will then be emailed as soon as the registration form is made available and when new CPD events are added. Unfortunately, bookings cannot be made on your behalf by contacting the practice directly.
For directions and contact details please go to our contact page.
To register for this CPD event you must be a registered member, if you already have an account please sign in below otherwise please register here.
Becoming a registered member has the following benefits:
- rapidly register to attend Willows CPD events
- track your Willows CPD attendance
- download CPD Attendance Certificates
- download CPD Day Forum Invoices
- the ability to manage your registration for Willows CPD updates
- even quicker on-line registration of routine referred cases
- the facility to review the cases you have referred to Willows
- the option to quickly record emergency cases you have referred over the phone
- track the log of cases you have referred to Willows Referral Service