This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your browser version, we suggest the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
Surgical management of ear disease in the dog and cat
Wednesday 23 October 2019
Willows Referral Service, Highlands Road, Shirley Solihull B90 4NH
0121 712 7070
BVM&S MVetMed DipECVS MRCVS
RCVS Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
Ear disease is a commonly encountered problem in dogs and cats, and can prove challenging to treat. When medical management has been exhausted, or when non-infectious causes are suspected, surgery can be successful in achieving resolution of clinical signs.
This evening aims to review some of the outer and middle ear diseases for which surgery can be indicated and to discuss the surgical approaches commonly performed.
CPD Forum kindly sponsored by
Please login to book
To ensure you don't miss this event, register to receive CPD Forum updates - you will then be emailed as soon as the registration form is made available and when new CPD events are added. Unfortunately, bookings cannot be made on your behalf by contacting the practice directly.
For directions and contact details please go to our contact page.
To register for this CPD event you must be a registered member, if you already have an account please sign in below otherwise please register here.
Becoming a registered member has the following benefits:
- rapidly register to attend Willows CPD events
- track your Willows CPD attendance
- download CPD Attendance Certificates
- download CPD Day Forum Invoices
- the ability to manage your registration for Willows CPD updates
- even quicker on-line registration of routine referred cases
- the facility to review the cases you have referred to Willows
- the option to quickly record emergency cases you have referred over the phone
- track the log of cases you have referred to Willows Referral Service