This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your browser version, we suggest the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
Nutrition - Controversies in Nutrition
Wednesday 12 December 2018
Willows Referral Service, Highlands Road, Shirley Solihull B90 4NH
0121 712 7070
BVSc CertSAM DipACVIM DipECVIM-CA DipACVN MRCVS
RCVS Specialist in Small Animal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
American and European Specialist in Small Animal Internal Medicine
American Specialist in Small Animal Nutrition
Are raw diets the answer to all ailments?
When are fat-restricted diets needed in pancreatitis?
Is there a role for grain-free diets in healthy animals?
Are fish oil supplements beneficial?
Is carbohydrate bad for dogs and cats?
In this evening forum, the claims and counter-claims of several controversial nutrition topics will be discussed. The evidence for and against each topic will be presented so that the participant will be better equipped to deal with client enquiries on these subjects, this forum is suitable for vets and nurses
Please login to book
To ensure you don't miss this event, register to receive CPD Forum updates - you will then be emailed as soon as the registration form is made available and when new CPD events are added. Unfortunately, bookings cannot be made on your behalf by contacting the practice directly.
For directions and contact details please go to our contact page.
To register for this CPD event you must be a registered member, if you already have an account please sign in below otherwise please register here.
Becoming a registered member has the following benefits:
- rapidly register to attend Willows CPD events
- track your Willows CPD attendance
- download CPD Attendance Certificates
- download CPD Day Forum Invoices
- the ability to manage your registration for Willows CPD updates
- even quicker on-line registration of routine referred cases
- the facility to review the cases you have referred to Willows
- the option to quickly record emergency cases you have referred over the phone
- track the log of cases you have referred to Willows Referral Service