This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your browser version, we suggest the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
All Hands on Deck: Emergency and Critical Care for Nurses CPD Day
Wednesday 20 November 2019
£150.00 (inc. VAT)
Emergency and critically ill patients require prompt but carefully considered action for a successful outcome. Nurses are often at the front-line when dealing with these cases, and can make a real difference to their management and their survival.
In this full day of CPD, Willows veterinary specialists and specialised nurses, who deal with these patients on a daily basis, will outline their approach to such cases. The lectures will cover all aspects of patient management, from the time of admission and triage through to emergency diagnostics and treatment. Cases discussed will include haematological, respiratory and medical emergencies. By the end of the day, you should go home with the confidence to take on the next critical case that comes to your practice!
Please login to book
To ensure you don't miss this event, register to receive CPD Forum updates - you will then be emailed as soon as the registration form is made available and when new CPD events are added. Unfortunately, bookings cannot be made on your behalf by contacting the practice directly.
To register for this CPD event you must be a registered member, if you already have an account please sign in below otherwise please register here.
Becoming a registered member has the following benefits:
- rapidly register to attend Willows CPD events
- track your Willows CPD attendance
- download CPD Attendance Certificates
- download CPD Day Forum Invoices
- the ability to manage your registration for Willows CPD updates
- even quicker on-line registration of routine referred cases
- the facility to review the cases you have referred to Willows
- the option to quickly record emergency cases you have referred over the phone
- track the log of cases you have referred to Willows Referral Service