This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your browser version, we suggest the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
To assist owners whose pets have internal medicine problems, we have put together a range of information sheets which cover a number of the conditions which we commonly see in our practice – we hope that you find them helpful.
Please feel free to view and download this information by following the links provided. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Internal Medicine - Information Sheets
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Nasal Disease
- Cushing’s Syndrome (Hyperadrenocorticism)
- Addison's Disease (Hypoadrenocoticism)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Acute Liver Failure
- Chronic Liver Failure
- Immune Mediated Haemolytic Anaemia (IMHA)
- Immune-mediated polyarthritis in dogs
- Pancreatitis in Dogs