This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your browser version, we suggest the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
Corneal ulcers – back to basics
Wednesday 27 March 2019
Willows Referral Service, Highlands Road, Shirley Solihull B90 4NH
0121 712 7070
Corneal ulcers are the most common ophthalmic presentation on both first opinion and referral centres. Diagnosis is easy as it only takes positive fluorescein staining to confirm it. However, identifying the cause, possible reasons for progression of the ulcer and deciding the most adequate treatment plan is not always that straight forward. There are also significant differences between corneal ulcers in dogs and cats regarding both aetiology and management. During this evening CPD we will briefly discuss the corneal anatomy as well as its healing process. We will identify the most common presentations, their pathogenesis and the most appropriate treatments (medical vs. surgical).
Please login to book
To ensure you don't miss this event, register to receive CPD Forum updates - you will then be emailed as soon as the registration form is made available and when new CPD events are added. Unfortunately, bookings cannot be made on your behalf by contacting the practice directly.
For directions and contact details please go to our contact page.
To register for this CPD event you must be a registered member, if you already have an account please sign in below otherwise please register here.
Becoming a registered member has the following benefits:
- rapidly register to attend Willows CPD events
- track your Willows CPD attendance
- download CPD Attendance Certificates
- download CPD Day Forum Invoices
- the ability to manage your registration for Willows CPD updates
- even quicker on-line registration of routine referred cases
- the facility to review the cases you have referred to Willows
- the option to quickly record emergency cases you have referred over the phone, and have these automatically entered into the quarterly draw (see below)
- track the log of cases you have referred to Willows Referral Service
To encourage use of this new efficient process, for each case you refer using the form and which is then seen by us, you will be entered into a quarterly prize draw!