This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your browser version, we suggest the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
Film Reading Evening - November
Tuesday 6 November 2018
Willows Referral Service, Highlands Road, Shirley Solihull B90 4NH
0121 712 7070
Willows evening film reading sessions give you the chance to improve your radiology skills through contact with board certified radiologists here at Willows Referral Service. The evening sessions start at 8pm on the first Tuesday of each month. Films will be presented for you to observe, and you are invited to write a short film report on each case. The radiologists will then go through the pertinent findings with you in intimate small group sessions.
A series of X-ray cases will be available to examine from 8.00pm, and it is expected that those attending will take the time to review the radiographs and be prepared to critique the film quality, discuss their radiological findings, give a list of reasonable differentials, and recommend further studies as required. Guidance will be given on how to formulate a good quality radiological report.
At around 9.00pm a member (or members) of our Diagnostic Imaging team will then go through the evening’s cases. The evening typically finishes by around 10.00pm – 10.30pm, although this might be variable depending upon the case discussion.
CPD Forum kindly sponsored by
Please login to book
To ensure you don't miss this event, register to receive CPD Forum updates - you will then be emailed as soon as the registration form is made available and when new CPD events are added. Unfortunately, bookings cannot be made on your behalf by contacting the practice directly.
For directions and contact details please go to our contact page.
To register for this CPD event you must be a registered member, if you already have an account please sign in below otherwise please register here.
Becoming a registered member has the following benefits:
- rapidly register to attend Willows CPD events
- track your Willows CPD attendance
- download CPD Attendance Certificates
- download CPD Day Forum Invoices
- the ability to manage your registration for Willows CPD updates
- even quicker on-line registration of routine referred cases
- the facility to review the cases you have referred to Willows
- the option to quickly record emergency cases you have referred over the phone, and have these automatically entered into the quarterly draw (see below)
- track the log of cases you have referred to Willows Referral Service
To encourage use of this new efficient process, for each case you refer using the form and which is then seen by us, you will be entered into a quarterly prize draw!