This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your browser version, we suggest the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
Neurology Clinical Club - December
Wednesday 5 December 2018
Willows Referral Service, Highlands Road, Shirley Solihull B90 4NH
0121 712 7070
This evening will be centred around thought-provoking neurology cases and will highlight tips and tricks in their diagnosis and management.
So, if you would like to test your abilities in handling neurological cases and take the opportunity to chat to one of our neurologists, make sure that you book as soon as you are notified that places are available!
The evening, will run from 8.00pm until 9.30pm, centred around a steeplechase of several case studies which are presented for small groups of 4 to 6 vets to discuss amongst themselves first for about 45 minutes, followed by further analysis and discussion with our Specialists for an additional 45 minutes or so. As well as having discussion regarding the case material presented, if you have a relevant tricky case you want some advice about, just ask!
Refreshments and biscuits will be provided, but if you are a hungry type, it is recommended that you either eat before you come or bring a sandwich with you!
Certificates of Attendance of 1.5 hours of CPD will be provided for your records.
Please login to book
To ensure you don't miss this event, register to receive CPD Forum updates - you will then be emailed as soon as the registration form is made available and when new CPD events are added. Unfortunately, bookings cannot be made on your behalf by contacting the practice directly.
For directions and contact details please go to our contact page.
To register for this CPD event you must be a registered member, if you already have an account please sign in below otherwise please register here.
Becoming a registered member has the following benefits:
- rapidly register to attend Willows CPD events
- track your Willows CPD attendance
- download CPD Attendance Certificates
- download CPD Day Forum Invoices
- the ability to manage your registration for Willows CPD updates
- even quicker on-line registration of routine referred cases
- the facility to review the cases you have referred to Willows
- the option to quickly record emergency cases you have referred over the phone, and have these automatically entered into the quarterly draw (see below)
- track the log of cases you have referred to Willows Referral Service
To encourage use of this new efficient process, for each case you refer using the form and which is then seen by us, you will be entered into a quarterly prize draw!