This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your browser version, we suggest the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
Cardiology - Practical Approach to Heart Sounds and Pre-clinical Heart Disease
Wednesday 18 July 2018
Willows Referral Service, Highlands Road, Shirley Solihull B90 4NH
0121 712 7070
Is it normal? – A practical approach to heart sounds and auscultation abnormalities This will be a practical session with a number of recorded auscultatory abnormalities to test and challenge the audience and improve confidence in the diagnosis of heart disease.
Management of pre-clinical heart disease in dogs and cats: What’s Changed?
Complementing the first talk, this talk will provide practical tips on how to assess for and diagnose pre-clinical heart disease in addition to updating practitioners on the latest recommendations on pre-clinical treatment heart disease.
CPD Forum kindly sponsored by
Please login to book
To ensure you don't miss this event, register to receive CPD Forum updates - you will then be emailed as soon as the registration form is made available and when new CPD events are added. Unfortunately, bookings cannot be made on your behalf by contacting the practice directly.
For directions and contact details please go to our contact page.
To register for this CPD event you must be a registered member, if you already have an account please sign in below otherwise please register here.
Becoming a registered member has the following benefits:
- rapidly register to attend Willows CPD events
- track your Willows CPD attendance
- download CPD Attendance Certificates
- download CPD Day Forum Invoices
- the ability to manage your registration for Willows CPD updates
- even quicker on-line registration of routine referred cases
- the facility to review the cases you have referred to Willows
- the option to quickly record emergency cases you have referred over the phone, and have these automatically entered into the quarterly draw (see below)
- track the log of cases you have referred to Willows Referral Service
To encourage use of this new efficient process, for each case you refer using the form and which is then seen by us, you will be entered into a quarterly prize draw!