This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your browser version, we suggest the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
Neurological Conditions Affecting the Juvenile Dog
Wednesday 28 February 2018
Willows Referral Service, Highlands Road, Shirley Solihull B90 4NH
0121 712 7070
MA Vet MB DipECVN MRCVS
RCVS Specialist in Veterinary Neurology
European Specialist in Veterinary Neurology
Due to illness and weather conditions this event has been cancelled
When considering an appropriate list of differential diagnoses for a patient presenting with a neurological complaint, the signalment must be considered. Although juvenile and adult patients are susceptible to many of the same diseases, certain aetiologies are more prevalent and some conditions unique to the juvenile patient. The aim of the talk is to consider various conditions affecting the juvenile dog.
Please login to book
To ensure you don't miss this event, register to receive CPD Forum updates - you will then be emailed as soon as the registration form is made available and when new CPD events are added. Unfortunately, bookings cannot be made on your behalf by contacting the practice directly.
For directions and contact details please go to our contact page.
To register for this CPD event you must be a registered member, if you already have an account please sign in below otherwise please register here.
Becoming a registered member has the following benefits:
- rapidly register to attend Willows CPD events
- track your Willows CPD attendance
- download CPD Attendance Certificates
- download CPD Day Forum Invoices
- the ability to manage your registration for Willows CPD updates
- even quicker on-line registration of routine referred cases
- the facility to review the cases you have referred to Willows
- the option to quickly record emergency cases you have referred over the phone, and have these automatically entered into the quarterly draw (see below)
- track the log of cases you have referred to Willows Referral Service
To encourage use of this new efficient process, for each case you refer using the form and which is then seen by us, you will be entered into a quarterly prize draw!