This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your browser version, we suggest the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
To assist owners whose pets have eye problems, we have put together a range of information sheets which cover a number of the eye conditions that we commonly see in our practice – we hope that you find them helpful.
Please feel free to view and download this information by following the links provided. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ophthalmology - Information Sheets
- ‘Cherry Eye’
- Recurrent Corneal Ulcers
- Corneal Pedicle Grafting
- Corneal Sequestrum
- Dry Eye (Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca)
- Surgery for Dry Eye
- Senile Endothelial Degeneration (Corneal Oedema)
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Luxation
- Sudden Acquired Retinal Degeneration Syndrome (SARDS)
- Giving Eye Treatment to your Pet
- Eye Tests for Dogs (BVA/KC/ISDS)