This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your browser version, we suggest the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
We are extending our services to you and your pets!
2 July 2017
We are very excited to say that the building works have started on our new extension here at Willows. We are beginning to outgrow our current centre as we have continued to offer new services; the diggers have now moved in and work has started so we can continue to extend our dedicated services to you and your pets.
The new extension will provide us with:
- Radioactive iodine unit for treatment of hyperthyroidism in cats
- A new and larger echocardiography suite for our cardiac patients
- Oncology procedure room to allow safe and efficient administration of chemotherapy agents to cancer patients
- Endoscopy suite
- Ophthalmology procedure room
- Dedicated operating theatre for minimally invasive procedures, fully equipped with fluoroscopy as well as rigid and flexible endoscopy
- 41 new kennels, including an additional 13 large walk in kennels
- Dedicated anaesthesia recovery ward
Please rest assured that our commitment to excellence and our dedication to you and pets will continue as normal during this expansion period.
We look forward to giving you regular updates on how the building works are progressing.
If you have any questions or need any further information during this period, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0121 712 7070.