This site is optimised for modern web browsers, and does not fully support your browser version, we suggest the use of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, some sections of the website may not work correctly such as web forms
Happy New Year!
31 December 2017
We hope that you have all enjoyed a very merry Christmas and on behalf of all the Willows team, wish you a very Happy New Year.
2018 is going to be a very exciting year for us at Willows with the launch of new services and clinics. Our building extension work is now complete, and was carefully planned to maximise the space we already had available. We are already extremely well placed to offer a wide variety of specialist treatments but this extension has provided us with the space to build on our gold level cat friendly clinic status, with a radioactive iodine unit for treatment of hyperthyroidism in cats (take a look at our video tour below) along with;
- A new and larger echocardiography suite for our cardiac patients
- Oncology procedure room to allow safe and efficient administration of chemotherapy agents to cancer patients
- Endoscopy suite
- Ophthalmology procedure room
- Dedicated operating theatre for minimally invasive procedures, fully equipped with fluoroscopy as well as rigid and flexible endoscopy
- 41 new kennels, including an additional 13 large walk in kennels
- Dedicated anaesthesia recovery ward
In addition to these new expanded areas, we will be offering shockwave therapy to rehabilitate dogs suffering from musculoskeletal injuries and osteoarthritis and we will also be introducing dedicated clinics for patients needing total hip replacements, as well as a clinic for patients with atrial fibrillation.
We will keep you up to date over the coming months with all these exciting new developments as part of our commitment to providing our patients with excellence in every aspect of our service.
#willowsveterinaryspecialists #2018vets #happynewyear #specialistveterinaryclinics