To assist owners whose pets have internal medicine problems, we have put together a range of information sheets which cover a number of the conditions which we commonly see in our practice – we hope that you find them helpful.
Please feel free to view and download this information by following the links provided. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Internal Medicine - Information Sheets
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Nasal Disease
- Cushing’s Syndrome (Hyperadrenocorticism)
- Addison's Disease (Hypoadrenocoticism)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Acute Liver Failure
- Chronic Liver Failure
- Immune Mediated Haemolytic Anaemia (IMHA)
- Pancreatitis in Dogs
- Feeding Tubes in Cats and Dogs